The CDC offers these suggestions for bolstering your emotional health:
- Spend time with family and friends, and look for ways to meet new people.
- Focus on the bright side of any situation, and avoid negative thoughts.
- Get regular exercise, and eat a healthy diet that includes lots of vegetables and fruits.
- Do something nice for someone else.
- Get plenty of sleep.
- Laugh more. Do things you like.
- Focus on your spiritual side, whether that means participating in organized religion, meditating, creating art or whatever speaks to you.
Copyright © 2018 HealthDay. All rights reserved.