Ayurvedic Medicine for Joint Pain: Joint pain can occur for a number of reasons. For many people, it is due to arthritis (joint inflammation), of which there are several types. For others, such as those with fibromyalgia or an underactive thyroid, pain occurs with no underlying inflammation at all. Joint pain may range from a mild ache to a severe, burning or sharp sensation in one or several joints. In some instances, joint pain is associated with other symptoms, like joint swelling and stiffness, overlying red and warm skin, and whole-body symptoms like fatigue, weight loss, or fever, Ayurvedic Medicine for Joint Pain.
Joint pain tends to affects those who:
- Have had previous injuries to a joint
- Repeatedly use and/or overuse a muscle
- Have arthritis or other chronic medical conditions
- Suffer from depression, anxiety, and/or stress
- Are overweight
- Suffer from poor health
Age is also a factor in stiff and painful joints. After years of use, and wear and tear on joints, problems may arise in middle-aged or older adults.
The most common causes of chronic pain in the joints are:
- Osteoarthritis, a common type of arthritis, happens over time when the cartilage, the protective cushion in between the bones, wears away. The joints become painful and stiff. Osteoarthritis develops slowly and usually occurs during middle age.
- Rheumatoid arthritis is a chronic disease that causes swelling and pain in the joints. Often the joints become deformed (usually occurring in the fingers and wrists).
- Gout is a painful condition where crystals from the body collect in the joints, causing severe pain and swelling. This usually occurs in the big toe.
- Bursitis is caused by overuse. It is usually found in the hip, knee, elbow, or shoulder.
- Viral infections, rash, or fever may make joint movement painful.
- Injuries, such as broken bones or sprains
- Tendinitis is an inflammation of the tendons or the flexible bands that connect bone and muscle. It is typically seen in the elbow, heel, or shoulder and is usually caused by overuse.
Vidza Rise High- Vedistan Ayurved presents a 100% ayurvedic medicine for Diabetes “Dardrodhi Oil” for joint pain and knee pain. Formulated with highly researched and proven herbs, Pirant ensures to reduce inflammation, pain, swelling, redness, and stiffness. It is useful for even chronic ayurvedic Treatment for joint pain.
- Combats joint and muscle pains
- Fights morning stiffness and aches
- Relaxes muscles and reduces inflammatory swelling
- Neutralizes the toxic effect of ama
Click here to get Dardrodhi Oil online directly from us or one can order offline at:
Vidza Rise High Private Limited
Phone: 1844–659–1635 (USA), +91 8527–122–149