Latest Prevention & Wellness News
The school mentions these resolutions for a healthier new year:
- Practice mindful eating. Slow down and pay attention to your food.
- Get enough sleep.
- Take time at the beginning or end of the day to reflect on what you’re grateful for.
- Find at least 30 minutes each day to take a walk, or get another form of exercise.
- Make small changes to be more active. Take the stairs instead of the elevator.
- Commit to a 30-day fitness challenge, such as yoga or fitness classes.
Copyright © 2019 HealthDay. All rights reserved.