We are going to discuss the health benefits of Aloe Vera juice in brief here and how to make this yourself at home.
The Aloe Vera is a popular plant which grows in the wild in tropical climates around the world. It has been used since ancient times as a natural medicine.
When sliced open, the leaves of the Aloe Vera contain a thick green gel. This gel has healing properties which is excellent for the human body.
This gel is used in a great range of cosmetic products, especially for the skin as it has moisturising and soothing effects. This can also be used on burns, scars, stretch marks and sun tanned skin. To make the wonderful aloe vera juice, the gel from within the leaves is mixed with water and blended.
- Aloe Vera juice can be drank on a regular basis and provides some fantastic health benefits, especially for alkalizing the body. Nowadays people eat many acidic foods which causes high carbon dioxide levels in the blood and diabetes. Aloe vera juice balances the blood’s Ph and increases oxygenation.
- This juice contains Campestrol and Lupeol. Basically these chemical compounds help the body to get rid of imflammation. Many diseases such as type 2 diabetes, arthritis and irritable bowel syndrome are caused by inflammation. Drinking this regularly can heal many inflammatory conditions in time.
- Aloe Vera has also been called “Nature’s Botox.” The nutrients within the liquid stimulates collagen production in the skin, making your skin healthier and looking younger. This also gets rid of redness, pimples and oily skin.
- Drinking Aloe Vera Juice every day will improve digestion by making you go to the toilet more regularly. This lubricates the intestines and speeds up the process, also lowering the risk of bowel cancer.
- Those who wish to shed a few extra pounds can use this to rid their bodies of toxins. This does not have a direct weight loss effect, but instead boosts the body’s ability to manage weight by getting rid of harmful substances within the digestive system.
- Those who suffer with diabetes can drink this as it helps to control sudden spikes in blood sugar.
- A soluble fiber called Beta Sitosterol is found within aloe Vera juice. This binds with unhealthy cholesterol molecules in the blood, allowing them to be flushed out. This boosts cardiovascular health, helping you to maintain a healthy heart.
- The juice contains healthy doses of vitamins B1, B2, B6, B12, A, C and E. And minerals such as iron, copper, zinc, calcium, selenium, potassium, sodium, chromium, magnesium and manganese.
- The human body requires 22 types of amino acids to function at its best. Aloe Vera contains 20 of these Amino Acids, and is therefore a fantastic supplement when trying to eat healthy.
- Aloe Vera contains Auxins and Gibberellins, basically these are hormones which help the body to heal from cuts and wounds, and therefore it is recommended to drink this whilst healing.
- Aloe Vera is known as a potent antiseptic, which prevent overgrowths of fungi, bacteria and viruses. These invaders have a less likelihood of infecting your body when you consume this juice regularly.
- It contains lots of Polysaccharides which boost the immune system, making you less likely to suffer with Asthma, Eczema and Crohns disease.
You Will Need 1 Large Aloe Vera Leaf, 700ml Spring Water, Blender
You can drink this fresh, or add this to other smoothies, and healthy juices to enhance the flavour. Do not use any more than 2 tablespoons of Aloe Vera gel per batch, as this can be a powerful laxative if used too much.
Drink this once per day to boost your health. If you prefer, you can purchase Aloe Vera powder or juice online or from health food stores, but it is best when made fresh, as this contains more Phytonutrients. Many of these are removed in processed products.
Thank you very much for reading till end. Let us know in the comment section if you guys liked our article on the Benefits of Aloe Vera Juice. A share is always appreciated and remember to subscribe for more healthy articles. I wish you great health, wealth and happiness.